I have recently discovered that my gut health is not all that great. In order to fix this, I am going on a seven day detox. It is really basic, and rather lovely to do! I am feeling amazing and I am only part way through my seven days.
The seven days follows this basic outline:
- At wake up: 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar in a room temperature glass of water (I usually have two glasses).
- Breakfast: a smoothie (I go for a blueberry or green smoothie to kick start my day with some fruit and veggie goodness)
- Mid-morning: cup of lemon and ginger tea
- Lunch: Detox salad from the healthy chef ( https://www.thehealthychef.com/2014/01/detox-salad/ )
- Mid-afternoon: kombucha and a cup of ginger and lemon tea.
- Dinner: organic carrot soup
- Evening: mint and lavender tea
I am loving this meal plan! I am working really hard to detox my body and get into a better place. I absolutely love all of these meals and they keep me going. It is really important to leave 12 hours between dinner and breakfast. I normally have dinner at around 6 pm and breakfast at around 6 am the next day. This helps my gut restore itself over the night.