I absolutely love fish and chips! The hardest part about going all natural is missing out on my most loved dish. I also have an awful immune system, so I decided to experiment with some natural ingredients that are well known for promoting healing.
Ingredients (Serves 2):
2 fish fillets (fresh or frozen)
1 large sweet potato
1 lemon cut into slices
1 tsp of turmeric powder
1 Tbsp of olive oil
2 cloves of garlic
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and line a large baking tray with grease proof paper
- Slice the sweet potato into thick discs and place on the baking tray and lightly cover with olive oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes, turning after 10 minutes
- While the chips are baking, put the tbsp of olive oil into a nonstick frying pan with half of the lemon, the turmeric and the garlic
- Squeeze the juice from the remaining half of the lemon into the pan and heat until fragrant
- Once the pan is warm, place the fish fillets into the pan, cooking them for 3 minutes each side
- Serve with salt, pepper and lots of love
Total dish is 214 calories, ENJOY!